Monday, September 22, 2008

PIZZA

Oh how I LOVE a good pizza. The other day I was craving a really good pizza. Not that Pizza Hut doesn't have good pizza but I wanted the whole dinning out experience. I remembered that there is a place in Calif. that we have gone to with our kids so I emailed Eric and asked him to remind me of the name of the restaurant. I am getting old you know and the memory isn't quite like it used to be LOLOLOL. Anyway, the place is called BJ's Restaurant/Brewery and they do have them here in Arizona. I found the closest one about 10 miles from us. We have driven farther to eat out so this was not a big deal. Oh my gosh, we started out sharing a Caesar Salad, then had the Sweet Pig pizza, that is ham and pineapple, and ended the meal with BJ’S FAMOUS PIZOOKIE®.
OH MY GOSH. What a great dinner and we even brought home 1/2 the pizza. If you have a BJ's by you, check them out. OH, they have other stuff besides pizza. I didn't realize that so when we go back we may order something else. Money is tight so if you like to eat out like we do, it is best to at least get a recommendation to a good place. I hate it when I go somewhere new and I don't like the food.
Have an awesome day. Happy Fall.

2 comments:

Lynn - the piggy bank painter said...

Oh, I love pizza too! I don't think we have a BJ's out here in the east. But there are some local places that have awesome pizza.

Jill said...

I love BJ's, we have been eating at BJ"s for the last 30 years, the firs ones to open were pretty close to us, they also have great salads I love the BBQ chicken salad. Also you can buy Pizookie kits at Costco, but be careful they are way too good to have in the hopuse!